4 HIGHER EMPOWERMENT AND 3 ISOLATIONS RETREAT
The retreat will open with Rinpoche bestowing the 4 Higher empowerment and oral transmission for the pith instructions of the 3 isolations practice and “The External Pointing-Out Instructions” by Jetsun Taranatha.
The 3 isolations of the body, speech, and mind are performed as a special preparation for the completion stage yoga. These practices are performed in a dark-room in order to isolate the habitual activities of one’s ordinary perceptions and expressions.
These instructions, coupled with intensive meditation sessions, provide an incredible opportunity to gain stability in meditation under the guidance of a truly genuine and experienced meditation master. The 3 Isolations practice is used to accelerate purifications and realize rapid mental stability in order for students to move into the practices of the 6 vajra yogas. It is very rare to receive these teachings as it requires many positive circumstances, great merit and conditions coming together. This is an incredibly precious opportunity. Khentrul Rinpoche will be giving meditation interviews throughout the retreat to ensure students have understood the practice. This is a practice retreat that involves sitting meditation for most of the day. Please make sure to bring anything you need to be comfortable.
This practice is intended for dedicated students who aspire to do the completion stage yogas of Kalachakra. Students wishing to attend the 4 Higher Empowerment retreat must have previously received the Kalachakra empowerment (7 empowerments of a growing child) from the Dalai Lama, Khentrul Rinpoche or another qualified vajra master. All attendees for the retreat must first request and receive permission from Khentrul Rinpoche.
How to Attend this Retreat:
- Apply on KhentrulRinpoche.com – Request Higher Empowerment
- Send acceptance email to email@example.com to verify your eligibility to register
- Sign up below, choose your accommodation and pay the deposit
- Upon receipt of the deposit you will receive a release of liability form that you need to sign and return.
- For airport transfers please send your airline information to firstname.lastname@example.org
All Inclusive Retreat
Room, Board & Teachings
General Attendee – $1000-1500
Monastics – Price upon request.
Financial aid available upon request.
90+ min from the Fresno Airport.
Please do not contact the retreat center.
Cell reception disappears in the mountains.
Seven Circles Reatreat
49496 HWY 245
Badger, CA 93603
– Accommodations for 6 nights (7 available for an additional fee for those who choose to arrive early) All accommodations are 4 to a room unless you choose an upgraded option.
– 3 vegetarian meals a day (please register any food allergies)
– 4 Higher Empowerments of Kalachakra
– Yogic supplies to facilitate the practice (mask and belt)
– Kalachakra prayer flag custom made and blessed for the retreat
– 3 Isolations Transmission and practices session
– 1:1 audience with Khentrul Rinpoche
Items Not Included:
– Airport transfers. The retreat center is 90+ minutes from the Fresno airport. We offer prearranged airport transfers for those needing them at an additional costs. We suggest you take our pre-arranged transfers as it is will be difficult and costly to try to sort this on your own.
– Please bring your own meditation cushion and sitting setup & optionally your yoga mat if you need to stretch
-Donation for Khentrul Rinpoche including money, flowers, rice, fragrance, incense for the offering.
It’s best to limit the amount of physical activity that one does while doing this practice but for those who need movement in their time off there are hiking trails nearby, a swimming pool and if needed gentle yoga asana may be offered.
Dorm Room – 4 twin beds + bathroom – $1000.00
Single Room – $1500.00
Studio Apartment – $1700.00
Monastics – Upon Request
Tent space – Upon Request
ADDTIONAL OPTIONAL FEES
Roundtrip Fresno Airport Transfers $100
Sponsor a Sangha Member $100-500
Sponsor the Mandala Offering $636
Sponsor Khentrul Rinpoche’s Trip $1008
OPTIONAL PAYMENT SCHEDULE
|July 1st||Second||$350||/ $575|
|August 13th||Final||$300||/ $575|
Volunteers arrive one day early to help setup and stay a few hours late to tear things down. Please message email@example.com to register ability to volunteer.
A full refund minus an 8% processing free is available until August 1.
After August 15th no refunds are available as we have to meet our contractual obligations.
Space is limited and available on a first come first serve basis.
This is the approximate schedule which is still being finalized. This will give you a good idea of when to arrive and depart.
Sept 14 Friday
12pm Lunch, arrival Registration and check-in
2pm to 3:30pm. Meditation & Enlightening the Heart w/ Rinpoche’s Guru Mantra
4pm to 6pm Divine Ladder w/ Innate Kalachakra Recitation
6pm to 7pm Group Dinner
7pm to 9pm Opening Ceremony Khentrul Rinpoche – an Introduction to the 4 Higher Empowerments
Sept 15 Saturday
6-8am Divine Ladder Practice
9 am Higher Empowerment & Transmission
12:00 – 1pm Lunch
1pm – 3pm 3 Isolations Practice
3pm – 4pm Personal time or/ Meditation Practice Interviews w/ Rinpoche
4pm – 6pm 3 Isolations Practice
6pm – 7pm Dinner
7-9pm 3 Isolations Practice /or Rinpoche teaches
Sept 16 Sunday – Sept 19 Wed
3 Isolations Practice
Sept 20 Thursday
10:30am – Check out- all attendees needs to check out by noon.
You will loose cell reception on your way to the retreat. Please download and save the appropriate directions before you go.
From Southern California
From Fresno and Northern California
- Meditation cushion or your set up for sitting (There will only be a few provided in case someone forgets their cushion.)
- Offering (flowers, food, perfume, fragrance incense to contribute)
- The weather fluctuates from almost 90 in the day to 50s at night
- The Profound Path of Vajra Yoga Sadhana
English Requests: No member of the community will be turned away due to lack of funds. If you would like to sponsor a member of our community in need or request financial assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Los Angeles – Nota: Ningún miembro de la comunidad será denegado por falta de fondos. Para pedir asistencia financiera por favor de mandar un mensaje por email a: email@example.com
New York – Nota: Ningún miembro de la comunidad será denegado por falta de fondos. Para pedir asistencia financiera por favor de mandar un mensaje por email a: firstname.lastname@example.org